4.09.2010

The simple life



Living the simple life in Sabetha is pretty tempting. Don't get me wrong, I love running to target whenever I need something but as far as bowling is concerned, small towns are the place to be!!!

Top five things I loved about this place:
1.) It had four lanes so our family took up 3 of the four lanes.


You can see all four lanes behind the birthday girl here.

2.) I brought my own cd of music so we enjoyed three games of bowling all the soundtrack of "GLEE", ummmm awesome!!
3.) The shoes were like brand new and not nasty like so many of these bigger city places. I guess people in small towns take better care of their shoes.

4.) The machines were ancient but awesome vintage!!! Misty was a pro at figuring these old things out. (I also love how dangers this machine looks with the large DANGER sign.)

5.) After we bowled my Dad asked for a tour of where the bowling pins get sorted and set and so we took a family tour to see how it all works. I felt like I was on Mr. Rogers or something, it was pretty awesome.
Thanks Dad and Joce for a fun night of bowling, we need to make that a tradition!!!


Ok, here are a couple more pics of the fun night out:

No comments: