I just had to send you this picture that you took with my camera , it was just special. It is even cooler when you put it on full screen, which we have currently on our front page on our computer. Hutchie Putch just reminds me of that caged bird on Tom and Jerry that says, "I tot I saw a puddie cat...I tot I did..I tot I did". Hope you enjoy as much as I did. That little one just makes me laugh.
Then an email I got today:
I have said from day one that little Hutch looks like you,especially through the eyes and mouth, and shape of head.....well I guess that pretty much covers it, ha!
Anyway, the "tweety bird" photo reminded me immediately of a picture I always admired of you, and so went looking for it on Sunday. I found it, then had Jocelyne do her computer savvy and scanned it to my computer, then put them side by side....I rest my case. I just thought you would enjoy it.
Maybe a little more hair, another year, and a lot less testosterone, and he would be a "spittin` image" of you, right? I miss that little guy. The distance between me and my grandchildren does sorta suck.....keeps me from just droppin` in and kissing a butt cheek or biting some toes.
Back to work,
This is maybe the most unrealistic picture I have ever seen. Come on, no one wants to talk to you on the phone while you are pumping unless they also like to talk to you when you are running a vacuum cleaner. I also start to get faint when I think about wearing something like this under my clothes on a hot summers day. Oh and nice denim shirt lady!!!
This is my shout out to all you women out there that are crazy (like me I guess) to stick with this nursing thing and pump at work. Nursing is suppose to be so natural but this picture is the furthest thing from natural that I have ever seen.
This past Saturday I celebrated my 28th b-day. Woke up late, hung out with my boys, ate some good breakfast at first watch, ate sushi for lunch and hung out with some lovely ladies for apps, wine and makeup. A friend of Hannah's, Gina, gave us ladies a little lesson on makeup and answers some questions every girl may have about makeup. How do I apply bronzer? What brushes do I need? Can I get good makeup at Target? (the answer is yes on that, I just got new foundation at Target that I think I like better than my expensive foundation). I may do a post on the products that I am now trying instead of the products you can only get at the counter. Here are a few fun pics from the party.
Oh, and I am not done celebrating, tonight I am going to dinner with some more friends to Blue Koi where I am going to eat so many dumplings, I may make myself sick, I LOVE THEM!!!
Thanks friends for making me feel so special on my birthday!
This weekend was a reminder to me of why I would like to have a big family, the more going on in this house, the better. Bring on the craziness!!!!!
Love you all family and friends, we really do have a great circle of friends!!!!
Happy Belated Fathers Day to all you good Daddy's out there!!! Hope you had a great day!
Here are a few things that are different about me since I was in Highschool:
- I drove a red VW bug until it kept breaking down and I had to drive the family Pontiac Sunbird
- I was dating a guy that was in the army.
- I worked as a nurses aid at a nursing home
- A fun night out was dragging main in the town 15 miles from Sabetha
- I was eating DQ chicken strip baskets at any chance I got.
- I went to Topeka for fun (that is the arm pit of Kansas incase you didn't know)
- I shopped exclusively at American Eagle (I must have been pretty cool because I think the kids are still shopping there)
- I was a runner up for the queen of hearts at the Valentines Dance but did not win. (I am still upset about this)
- I had a retainer that had a tooth hooked on it while I was having a tooth implant. I would pop the retainer out to eat and I would have a large gap where my tooth was going to be. (The funny thing about that is Brett also had this in highschool, we are soulmates)
- I would wake up on days I had gym class and could not wait to play dodge ball (wait, that is not different than now, I still wake up wanting to play dodge ball)
- I did not enjoy learning (this is the reason my spelling is so stinking bad, I only started to learn how to spell within the last 5 years of my life) Being social was a priority for me in highschool, not homework. I was the girl that took home ec. and shop class instead of a English College prep class.
- I was a swimmer and now I am a runner
- I listed to grunge music (Green day, No doubt, Superdrag, The Refreshments, The Cranberries)
- I never wore heels or wore much makeup (wait does carmax lip balm count as make up?)
I am sure I could think of a million other things but I think I covered most of it. I will be sure to blog about how the reunion went. GO BLUEJAYS Class of 1999!!!!!