8.02.2009

my sweet Libs is here!!

Thursday night my sweet little neice decided to come about a month early. Even though baby Libby made my sister miss her first baby shower ever, I was THRILLED to finally meet her. I have been bouncing off the walls for the last few weeks getting excited for her to arrive. She is the sweetest little girl I have ever met in my life!!! Libby Anne is 5lbs 8oz and 17 inches long, not to bad for being so early. My sister, Carrie, was amazing through this whole pregnancy and I am so proud of her. She is THE BEST MOM and I can't wait to see her raise this little girl. Jeremy, my brother in law, also is a total natural and it was such a joy to see him with my sweet neice. I can't wait to go back to Nebraska soon and see the Johnsons, I can't stop thinking about that sweet girl.

Love you all so much Carrie, Jeremy and baby Libby!!!!


p.s. A shout out to my good friend Miranda for letting me and my mom crash at her beautiful home so last minute. Mir, thanks for being such a great friend even after being out of high school 10 years. You are the best!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will forever be in debt to you for all you did for me in the last few days. I love you more than you can imagine! Thank you Brett and Hutch for letting your love and mommy come north and help me stay make a speedy recovery!!

kjl said...

Congrats Aunt Vikkie...and congrats to Carrie too! :)

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!!! She is so darling! Wow, they can really come a month early, huh? I better get the room ready...

Miranda said...

Vikkie - good to see you - you are always welcome and enjoy your neice she is a doll