7.06.2009

full house

This past weekend was another wonderful weekend of family and friends. We were able to host Brett's parents, my parents and a house full of friends and kids all in one weekend. I tell Brett often that if I could, I would spend all my money just hosting people for dinner and parties, I love having people over and just hanging out in the kitchen eating. (Clark, I know you are with me on that one).

This weekend was a reminder to me of why I would like to have a big family, the more going on in this house, the better. Bring on the craziness!!!!!

Love you all family and friends, we really do have a great circle of friends!!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I bet that your spread was awesome. You do throw a great party!!

vwiese said...

if you mean a spread that included WT Seven Layer dip, yes, it was awesome :)

clark eddy said...

my favorite way to eat: in the kitchen standing up. why bother sitting, i say?

ke said...

you are really amazing vikkie. so much fun to be at the wiese house.

Kara said...

Oh, I love this Vikkie! You are a host amoung hosts. how do you spell amoung?? gosh, I'm being dumb.

The Frazee's said...

you better start having more babies if you want a big family!!

vwiese said...

Gina, I am on it!!! Back to back baby!!!

The Frazee's said...

you are pregger?

vwiese said...

not that I know of this week :)

The Frazee's said...

you are insane!!

Kara said...

Oh Vikkie! You make me tired!!!!

Jas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jas said...

oops i accidently deleated my comment-you really are serious arent you??!?!!!!!?? i have a few you could borrow for a couple of hours if you want :)
g