7.15.2009

to bright?

What do you think?



This past Saturday I celebrated my 28th b-day. Woke up late, hung out with my boys, ate some good breakfast at first watch, ate sushi for lunch and hung out with some lovely ladies for apps, wine and makeup. A friend of Hannah's, Gina, gave us ladies a little lesson on makeup and answers some questions every girl may have about makeup. How do I apply bronzer? What brushes do I need? Can I get good makeup at Target? (the answer is yes on that, I just got new foundation at Target that I think I like better than my expensive foundation). I may do a post on the products that I am now trying instead of the products you can only get at the counter. Here are a few fun pics from the party.































Oh, and I am not done celebrating, tonight I am going to dinner with some more friends to Blue Koi where I am going to eat so many dumplings, I may make myself sick, I LOVE THEM!!!

Thanks friends for making me feel so special on my birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the red lips, looks great on you. Kinda retro!!

Tish said...

hope you had a good one dearie-oh!

Dad Strahm said...

Cowgirl Up in that plaid shirt............got boots?