9.21.2009

the farm

Ahh, always so good to get back to the farm and visit. If it was not two hours away, we would be up there every weekend. We love it and now Hutch is old enough to love it too.

















Good to see my son loves corn on the cob as much as I do. Oh yes, see that stick of butter next to the corn??? BRING IT!!!!!

Hutch could not get enough of farm animals. It was pretty adorable even though I am deathly afraid of horses.

After a great weekend of great food, fun with family and so much to do. We took time to relax. Or at least Brett and I did:



4 comments:

Tish said...

that last picture is classic lol!

ke said...

hutch with farm animals is so sweet it makes me want to cry.

Jas said...

i love love the last pict..dont we feel like this lots of days?

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing at that last picture!!