9.15.2010

everyone poops

Yes, this is true, everyone poops but not everyone makes it such"an event". Hutch likes to save his up for a day or so and then it becomes a real challenge for him. This past week after he woke up from a nap, I walked in to find this:
















He seriously grew a tail over his two hour nap. The sad thing is that I am pretty sure he started this as he was falling asleep so he had this lump sitting in there for over two hours. I went to change Hutch after he woke up and based on the look on his face, I am guessing he was not quite finished with his #2.

Needless to say, Hutch has been taking it easy on the carbs and been eating some more veggies and probiotic yogurt.

Thanks for the laugh Hutchy boy!!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Ok, this has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time! Good job on getting the camera out for this one Vick. That's just awesome!!!!!

The Frazee's said...

you are crazy!!:)

ke said...

hutch poop stories are the best.

Grandpa Strahm said...

Put that Boy on a Toddler Crapper!!! Gravity works wonders!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My kids have both been the best eaters. . . and Hutch's diaper looks all too familiar. They just make em big! :) Miralax has made life MUCH easier at our house!

Rebekah said...

I was literally laughing out loud as I read your post. Hiarious! I hope you save some of these pics and make them into a collage for his high school graduation. :-)

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.