10.05.2010

Day at the races

Last week my friend at work had a couple extra tickets to the Nascar Races and was so kind to give them to me. I have been wanting to go to the races to help inspire me for my event that is held at the speedway but I am also always up for an adventure. When I was given these tickets, I thought of my Dad right away. I later found out that, my husband,who may spend more money on his hair cuts than I do (not that it would be that difficult to do since I have not had a hair cut in 17 months), only dresses from banana republic and refuses to drink Bud light, wanted to go too. Who would have known Brett had a little need for speed in him?? :) Anyway, Brett graciously agreed that he would spend a fun filled day with Hutch so I could take my Dad and it could be a great Daddy/Daughter day.

We had a great time!!











Happy Birthday Dad and thanks for coming up and spending the day with me!!! Nascar fan for life baby!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dad Strahm said...

I am sorta surprised, Vikkie, that you didn't blog about the Marboro tent, after all, you are now a "ligitamate smoker on maternity leave". Let's see, I beleive your words were, "Man, this place makes me want to smoke!" It was a great day, one that I will never forget, thanks for the good times. Turn left and floor it, baby!!!!!!

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.

Off Road Accessories said...

I like the picture you take a so sweet daughter.