10.09.2006

Alert the media, Halloween just got better


Ok, so if you read my post a few days ago, I talked about Reeses Peanut Butter cups that I love around Easter and valentines day. They come in in the shape of Easter eggs, hearts, and now:

Dum Dum Dum Duuuuuum: PUMPKINS, they are so good!! My friend brought some candy to our garage sale on Saturday but they were the smaller pumpkins so I was really exited but when I went to Wal-Mart on sunday I found them in the larger size!!

Oh baby, Halloween just got a lot better in the Wiese house. Good stuff!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

My dear VW,

I miss your blog so much that I signed up for my own blog account, just so I could start posting. I hope if I just keep telling you how much I love it, maybe you will drum up the energy to bust out another random tangent on your blog.

I love you, sister friend. Peace out, hottie.