11.09.2006

number two before dying


Ok, no my dream is not to have a number two before dying, I just wanted to indicate that this is the second thing I want to do before kicking the bucket.

Ok, ever since I visited NYC a couple years ago I have been obsessed with it. I love everything about the city, the noise, the lights, the people everywhere, the subways, great restaurants, you name it, I love it. So, I would really love to live there for at least a year just to try it out. I have been trying to get Brett to up and leave with me but he tells me that we need to be saving money and that we can't just up and leave when we have good jobs here. I am like "Brett, we can work in a starbucks or at the Gap or something". Brett is way more responsible with money and overall everything than I am so I am going to follow his lead on this one but I would love it if he came home from work one day and was like "Vikk, pack your bags, we are putting this house on the market tomorrow and we are moving to NYC for a year" I would seriously pee my pants, how stinking fun!!!!! Anyway, this may actually come true some day but now that having baby's in the near future is on our mind, not so sure. ;)
This picture is from my last trip to NYC in the spring with my sisters. Man central park is great, can't you see me hanging out and playing Frisbee with my boy?

No comments: