1.26.2009

sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek of the baby crib. My sister did a great job of sewing this, I love it!!! I still have a few things to put on the walls to add some color.
I have hung just a few pictures (actually my good friend Andrea did) but I still want to do a decal above the crib and a few other things. My mom is going to recover a glider I found on craigslist (of course, I can't stop) and I hope to find an armoire by this weekend for some more storage. Baby Wiese, we are getting ready for you but don't think about coming out for three more weeks ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Brett go Polar Bear hunting, and not ask me to go along? Where`s the love?

Dad Strahm

Kara said...

Oh, I love it Vikke! It's so neat and sharp looking! I hope baby boy listens and stays swimming for another 3 weeks for you!

The Frazee's said...

only 3 more weeks left? enjoy your time with just you and your husband!!
gina

EmilyG said...

OMG only 3 weeks! Get sleep while you can. :) Nursery looks awesome! I'm very impressed.

Rebekah said...

Adorable nursery pictures! I can't believe you have just three weeks to go!

Anonymous said...

do i see a few oreo crumbs in that frame? :)

Katy

Unknown said...

I love how the wall art came out. Beautiful job Andrea. It all ties together so nice.

Tish said...

3 more weeks...that's just crazy. now i feel like i've really been gone for too long. i can't wait to see what you two produce my luv. : )

you deserve all the good blessings coming your way : )