2.15.2010

Big #1 today


Hutch,

It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time in the hospital and thinking that you were the most perfect thing I have ever seen. I am not going to lie, some of that has rubbed off just a bit with the terrible nursing experience & sleepless nights (even at 1 years old, thanks for the 4am wake up call this morning by the way). I know you will not always be perfect but I do know that I will always love you no matter what. I see the things that some kids do to their parents these days and I can't ever image you doing those things to me but I am sure my time will come. For now I am just enjoying your snuggles, your sweet kisses, your big hugs in the mornings and that stinking cute face. I love you dear Hutchy and hope you have a great birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Tish said...

happy birthday hutch : )

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday, Hutch! Josie is 4 months old on your birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boy! Happy Birthday!

Katy