3.05.2010

clean out of ideas

ok, I have got to get back into blogging about things other than my adorable son, I said back in the day that I would not turn this blog into baby scrapbook, although I think most of you don't mind.

Anyway, I need something funny or random to happen to me so I can share. Not one darn thing has happened like this or that. So, you may see some guest posts come up until something exciting happens to me.

I guess I could spend an afternoon in the wal-mart not far from my house, I could do at least 10 posts on how crazy some of these people are. MMM, there is an idea. Ok, help me out with some more.

4 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

love the picture at the top! Brings back way too many memories of overnights at your house:)

The Frazee's said...

i say post more about your son :)

Kara said...

Hutch is great with me!
You could blog about your weight loss program and post sexy views of the new you. just an idea.

Andrea said...

I saw post more on your weight loss and how you are doing it.

Maybe more recipes and food stuff.

Stories of what it was like to grow up on a farm ... life in the small town vs big city (cuz KC is SO big!!)