11.17.2010

the first chop

Last Friday night Brett decided it was time for Hutch to get a trim. Hutch did not have a ton of hair but he was getting some long pieces by his ears and had a sweet curl in the back. I called it a curl, Brett called it a mullet. I decided if Hutch was going to get a haircut, I wanted him to go to a older barber shop where an old guy who was a little intimidating would cut it. None of this sport clips or kiddy hair shops that cater to 2 year olds. I wanted my son to buck up and do it like a man!!! So, I went on a search and found a barber shop not far from our house that was pretty old school. I even noticed these guys using Suave hairspray on other gentlemen getting a trim. NICE!!!
Hutch did great and he looks like such a grown up now. I have to admit, Brett gave him a cookie to keep him occupied while the barber was using the trimmers. I can't blame him, those things are a little scary so close to your ears.















It was a great experience overall exempt for when we went to pay. $16 !!!!! Holy cow!!!!!! I am thinking Hutchy will have to get his hair cut in Sabetha for now on or go see Papa Wiese. I am way to cheap to be paying over $3 for a 2 year olds hair cut.

Here is an after picture of Hutch reading on the toliet. What a man!!!




3 comments:

The Frazee's said...

that is quite the hair cutting place!! its 10. for the boys to get their hair cut-i think thats plenty high, but they gotta make a living too.

Tish said...

That little Wiese was marked by his daddy...He looks like a fair-haired mini Brett.

Loving the curl vs mullet line.

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.