6.08.2007

Smores



I have been wishing these last few weeks that I would have become a teacher. I don’t know if I could spend the whole day with kids (especially teenagers since I HATE them), do lesson plans, wear apple and school bus pins on my sweater vests, deal with kids that pee their pants and don’t blow their own noses but I do know that I could take the summers off in a second. Here is a shout out to all you teachers out there that are taking the summer off instead of working. Don’t even worry about the money (we all know teachers do not get paid near enough) just relax, soak up the sun and eat lots of Popsicles and smores!!!!



I love the summers. The cookouts, the pool, ice cream, Lighting bugs, green grass and trees, summer mornings on the porch, walks with the dog. I LOVE IT ALL. Lately I have loved my new fire pit that I got. I also have a chiminea that I got last year for my birthday but I found that it did not put off as much heat as I wanted to and it was not good for cooking smores which is the main purpose of having a fire ;) Brett built our first fire in the pit last weekend and we each had way to many smores!!! It was so good and so fun. I think this is on the agenda tonight around 8pm, if any of you would like to come over for smores, just stop on by, we will be outside!!!!

3 comments:

hannah said...

seriously? we are there!

Anonymous said...

Vikkie will tell you that she will make you the best S'more ever made. I have eaten one of these. I am inclined to believe her.

kjl said...

I like the fire pit--very fun!