6.28.2007

oh please trash man

This is what the trash man gets to deal with today. Do you think he will take all of this? I hope so. I am pretty sure we are the talk of the block this morning with this much trash on our front lawn.

This past weekend we tore out all our old insulation because it was not put in correctly about 20 years ago. We were freezing in the winter and dying in the summer. Our good friends helped us take it out and put it in a total of 35 large trash bags. Then Brett and I blew 44 bags of insulation in our attic. I'd like to think we are saving lots of money by doing this but we will just have to see on next months bill.
It was a lot of work but it is done and hopefully when I go home for lunch today the trash bags will be gone and I can start to ease the memories of being in a hot attic full of dust and darkness from my mind. A little shout out to Jack and Mindy for helping us out, you guys are the best!!!

2 comments:

kjl said...

So did the trash guys pick all of that up? :)

vwiese said...

Yep, all 35 bags ;)