9.13.2007

My greatest weakness

A couple weeks ago, we were leaving our local price chopper when Brett stopped to see a candy display and said: “Vikk, Oh Vikk, I think I just found your greatest weakness”. As he pointed to the Halloween candy display, my mouth dropped and I began to salivate. Hershey’s has really outdone themselves now!!!!
Now, I have posted about the Reese’s Easter egg, the Valentines Day Heart and the Christmas tree. I only just saw the pumpkin Reeses last year but they were small ones that I could eat in about one bite, they were tasty but not big enough.
This year they have this:














That is right, King Size with more Peanut Butter. This thing blows my brain. I was afraid to eat it in one sitting as it was over 300 calories but I just thought I would go for it. It was one of the best experiences (as far as candy eating is concerned) and you all have to try it. It might not be a bad idea to have a 12 oz bottle of water to wash it down since it has so much sugar, even I almost could not take it. My plan is to stock up on these until Christmas and just pray that they come out with a King Size Tree. Just rememeber, Dreams do come true. They may make you sick and you may have to walk 12 miles a day like I do to feel better about yourself after eating it but Dang, it is worth it!!!!!




4 comments:

kjl said...

You are so funny Vikkie--you're killing me! :)

Anonymous said...

That face!

vwiese said...

Toby, you would make that face too if you were biting into pure goodness!!

Kim, you better believe after walking 14 miles tomorrow, I will be eating two of these, hee hee

Anonymous said...

lol..these pictures were classic goodness lol...sigh