10.19.2007

Last day

Today is my last day at my job. I have worked here since I graduated college in 2003. I started out doing an internship in special events, was hired as a development assistant in special events and then moved my way up to Special Events Coordinator. It has been a fun ride and I will miss my co-workers who have become dear friends to me. I found a couple pictures of the first days at this job and had to share. I will miss you all very much but will not be far away!


















Monday I will start my new job as an Event Planner. I am looking forward to working with a wonderful team and starting a new chapter in my life!!! Have a great weekend!
































4 comments:

kjl said...

Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate your very last day, Vikk! Hope you had a good one! We'll miss you! :(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vikkie! Where will your new job be? I had no idea this was coming.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Vikkie!

Hope you enjoy your new job!

Anonymous said...

ah babe i was luckily there for all of those wonderful pics. how i miss you...