10.31.2007

happy halloween

Had to take some time to get out the ole drill and do this last night:



It was great to take some time and just stick my hands in cold pumpkin mush. These days I have been so busy getting settled into a new job and getting ready for my 3- day walk which is in just over a week away.
Halloween is today and I have never really gotten into this holiday. I did dress up as a child but I was Georgy the ghost every single year since it was easy and cheap. I think with 5 kids, it was not an option to go to Target and get $20 costumes that were going to fit you for one year. Living out on a farm, we never really had a lot of trick or treaters either, we had some cousins stop by but that is about it. So, I love it that my street is packed with kids and I am all ready for them tonight. Lots of Snickers and Reese's at my house plus some nice spider rings!!! Feel free to stop by. ;)

2 comments:

hannah said...

you know it!

Anonymous said...

niiiice