5.10.2010

Mothers Day Delight



What can I say, I love Mothers Day!!! Sleeping in until 9 am with not a peep from the boys + Going to lunch at BRGR after church + Great naps by Hutch while I watched Friday Night Lights First Episode of the season (It was amazing by the way) + time at the park + the gift of flowers and a cleaning lady + time with friends & dinner = ONE GREAT MOTHERS DAY!!

Great job Brett and Hutchy, you defiantly made me feel appreciated yesterday. I love being a mom to you Hutchy!!! Brett, you are a wonderful Dad and teammate, you really make my job as a mom pretty easy, thank you for all you do.

AHHH, how I love my boys!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Now, that's a great day!
I haven't heard of that rest. - we're going to have to try that- esp it being in our old stomping grounds!
Glad you had a great day Vikkie!

The Frazee's said...

a cleaning lady? you'll have to keep us updated on how you like that. im afraid i would be to particular.
g

Grandpa Strahm said...

Hutchy, You are going to have to grow some longer legs, because if you keep making your Daddy bend over like that, his back is sure to go out!!

Grandma Joce said...

Your comments about mother's day are PRICELESS and so is the picture of Hutchy taking a nap in his crib, what a sweetie, giving his Mommy a break.