7.09.2007

And I am back




So the vacation has concluded. Thought I would share some pics from our time off, to see more you can go to my flickr account later tomorrow and I should have them loaded. I would have to say the top three things about my time off were:

1.) Hanging out with Brett that is usually a blast so I was not too surprised at that. It was great to laugh about inside jokes and just do our own thing. We had a great time laying out by the pool, eating some Okie Joes and even seeing Transformers (I loved it by the way)

2.) Winning third in my age group on the 5k race on Saturday. Pretty fun to run in 5k’s where there is not as much competition ;) I love the medal I got and I really want to wear it out and about but I thought I better cool it.



3.) Going to the farm and seeing it decked out for the 4th Party. I wish I would have taken more pics but I can tell you the meat that my Dad cooked was out of this world and it was great to catch up with old friends.

Now on to another week packed full of hanging out with friends and celebrating my 26th birthday. Tonight some good girl friends are taking a couple of us July Birthday girls to McCormick and Schmick’s for some dessert. MMMM, what shall I have??? J Something chocolate I am thinking.

No comments: