3.25.2008

Easter is over but Jude is here!!

Well, it is over, my favorite holiday of the year. I took down the Easter tree last night along with all my sparkly rabbit decorations, so sad. It was a great weekend of helping my Dad out on the farm (I will post about this soon, stay tuned), seeing family and friends and watching my beagle have time of his life with all his dog cousins on the farm ;) I would have to say the highlight of this last weekend was that I became an aunt to my first nephew!!!! His name is Jude Matthew and he was born Saturday morning.
He is so sweet and he is my new favorite little person!!! He is so perfect and I have not stopped thinking about how I can get my hands on that little guy since I saw him on Sunday. I think I will offer to take them a meal soon as an excuse to get over and give that baby some love!! ;)



3 comments:

hannah said...

you are going to be the BEST aunt ever!

Tish said...

ah congrats auntie :) welcome to the club!!!

kjl said...

Congratulations, Vikk! You'll have a ball with your new little nephew!