7.15.2008

Birthday weekend update

Update:

Birthday Dinner: EBT Restaurant, I had lamb chops, mashed garlic potatoes and asparagus. Lime sorbet for dessert.

Birthday gifts: Brett gave me a shopping spree to Nordstom's (not sure if I want shoes, makeup or a hot pair of jeans). I recieved lots of cash, not sure yet what I want to spend it on but I sure lot it that I have a little stash. I got a couple gift cards, a book (Wicked), a wonderful picture for my kitchen taken by my good friend Donna and lots of wonderful cards, flowers and even balloons. I also had breakfast and lunch on good friends of mine, thanks for taking me out peeps!!

I also had a semi-surprise (found out from my good friend David on Thursday night on accident I think) birthday party. It consists of Cherry Pie, smores, friends and lots of cute kids!!! It was a great time.

Thanks all for making my birthday such a special day!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What? No apricot pie?

Oh, okay...I guess cherry will do.

donna said...

Wanna see my diaper?

vwiese said...

nice Donna, that one got me. Arlo remains my favorite huffman!

cmhudson said...

Let me know how you like "Wicked"! I read it in Feb...the broadway show is amazing!