1. I sleep in sub-zero temperatures (i am normally sleeping with a heat blanket by this time of year).
2. I take showers in the dark in fear that I will catch a glimpse of my enlarged ars in the mirror.
3. I would like to eat red meat for every meal, it even looks good raw.
4. I can go through a box of cereal and a gallon of milk in about 72 hours.
5. I can go only about 40 minutes without having to pee and only about 5 minutes with running.
6. The smell of cleaning solutions smell like heaven but the smell of chicken and pork still kinda make me gag.
7. I find myself crying in my car for no reason daily.
8. It never fails after I tell Brett about some new weird thing that is happening with my body, he responds: "Its magical"!!! It always makes me laugh.
9. Sweets are out and carbs are in!!!! I will pass on the chocolate but would love another helping of mashed potatoes and gravy.
10. I secretly have been flashing my stomach around to see if I get better attention and I am finding that it works. Yesterday I was at a crosswalk and my umbrella was covering my stomach, no one would stop to let me go. The minute I put it down to reveal the baby bump a women nearly made her self wreck to stop for me. People smile at me more, open doors, ask me if I need help and just tell me I am adorable. I could get use to that part, I have not been called adorable since I was 4 years old.