1.24.2007

sweet boy on my mind

sorry Brett, I am thinking about Debo our sweet beagle.

So, I know I have turned into a little bit of a wierd dog person but Debo my dog is just such a good dog and he is so stinking cute that I have to blog about him from time to time. Lately he has been super good about going into his crate when asked and giving me lots of attention.

Most of you that know me know that I am a super extrovert, meaning that I get my energy from people and Brett is an introvert which means people exhaust him and he needs a little alone time to recharge. I didn't see this being a problem after we got married until Brett would go into the cold basement to surf on the Internet or pay bills. What was I to do all by myself for a solid hour at a time?? Debo has been the best companion. He always loves attention and he loves to love on me. He is the best snuggler on a cold winter day and I love Sunday naps with him. He is not a very smart dog and he doesn't really do any tricks but I still love him more than I ever thought I could love a dog. Anyway, no big story, just wanted to give a shout out to my cute beagle (since he reads my blog and all)




Love you Debo!!!





1 comment:

Heidijayhawk said...

he is sooooo cute vickie!! the girls want one so bad. i read your post about ice and nearly wet my pants laughing! hope you booty and knee are fairing well today!