4.30.2008

Tis the season of the lawn boy

You may recall from a blog post last spring of my hot lawn boy that I secretly want to take advantage of. Well this year it has gotten even worse. I thought a lawn boy pushing a nice green John Deere mower and riped up blue jeans was nice, check out this new get up:


My Lawn boy now also sprays for weeds, over seeds and fertilizes. My lawn might be the best one on the block now ;)


Thanks Dear Lawn Boy, I love it that I get to see a full summer of you out my kitchen window!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Pretty freaking hot!
Oh wait, I have a lawn boy of my own at home. :)

donna said...

is this lawn boy available for hire? that's the real question.

no more lurking for ladonna!! :)

Anonymous said...

your grass looks great!!
ginafrazee

kjl said...

The lawn looks great, Riiiiick!