6.21.2006

Corn fed!


To celebrate the first day of summer I had three ears of corn last night, that is right, I went to the store and got three and ate all three!! Brett didn't have a fighting chance. I go into the zone when I eat corn on the cob, I am not sure if it is just growing up on the farm with four other siblings and fighting to get the last piece or if I love it so much that I can't eat it fast enough. Brett said he would like to take of picture of me eating corn on the cob because I am ONE BIG MESS. I don't even mess with trying to stay clean, I just get the job done. Last night I had maybe close to a 1/2 cup of butter, salt and pepper falling off my chin. Since we still don't have a digital camera and I could not take a picture of me last night and get it on my blog, I thought this picture would have to do. I found a picture that was on the web that I am pretty sure is me when I was a child. Regardless, I think it gives you a good picture of what went on in our house last night.

1 comment:

hannah said...

yeah baby! i think eliot and collette might not even be able to hang with you...