6.27.2006

Lurk alert!!!


So, I find out everyday that I have many readers but several lurkers out there, in case you don't know what lurkers are, it is people that read my blog and don't comment. I would like to give a shout out to my good friend Hannah for religiously leaving comments to make me laugh. Now, I have gotten three emails this morning about not blogging for almost a week. I didn't know you were all reading it ;) I have set my blog up so you don't have to sign up, just leave a comment.

Ok, on to other business. I am still flipping tired from a weekend at the lake with some friends, I am not sure why but once I get out on a lake, I get the lake tiredness. It reminds me of when I was younger and we would go to the pool everyday in the summer and then we would have a Swans orange pushup and crash until dinner time. It must be the mixture of the water, junk food, and sun that makes me very sleepy. I don't have any pictures of this weekend yet but I did have a great time spending time with my main man Brett, it is always good to get away for a weekend and be with each other. I just got this picture from a wedding we went to a couple weekends ago and I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vikk,
I just wanted to apologize for being a lurker. heehee!! I will do better to make comments about your postings. Oh, and i loved those orange push ups. Do you think we can still get those? heehee!!

vwiese said...

Callie, I know Swans still makes them. Callie want to go swimming for 6 hours in a day like we use to and eat a whole box of those push ups. I will call you, hee hee

hannah said...

push pops!! of course we can! you are a self proclaimed "lake girl" after all...