9.13.2006

T&T






Ok, I know this is blog number two today but I wanted to have a post of just Treads and Threads stuff because it was a huge event and it deserves its own post. ;)

Thanks so much to all my friends and family for volunteering and helping me out big time. The event raised over 1 million and will go to help support the Cancer Center at KUMED.

There were some great stories of people being a little over served so those are always interesting to watch. I am sure my friends have some great stories to tell, I was going to post a bunch of them but I want them to start a blog so maybe this will encourage them to do so. This is a blogging world folks, get started!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah babe everyone looks beautiful...you especially : ) i'm glad to see that certain people were there to support. gotta love those VIRGINIA SLIMS!

Tishy