8.09.2006

Day two




Another day about vacation. I am still somewhat rested from our time away but work stress is starting to creep in. "Vikkie Don't let it happen, stay cool, not stressed", I am telling myself ;)
I think Brett looks like a hotty male model in this picture. I may submit to Urban Outfitters, this shirt is my favorite. I love their shirts, everyone should own at least three of them.
As you can see the boardwalk is so cool and full of rides that Brett and I are already to old for. It was great to watch Brett's face on one of the rides, if only I had a camera for that. It made me laugh for at least a good 5 minutes, I love that. Man, I use to ride rides all day at WOF and not feel a thing. I have to say I was really close to blowing chunks everywhere but I kept it on the down low because I didn't want Brett to know I was feeling so ill. Good stuff.

No comments: